Sabtu, 23 Januari 2010

when you Love someone ..

I love but it's not so easy ..
to make you here with me ..
I wanna touch and hold you forever ,
but you're still in my dream ..
and I can't stand to wait 'till night is coming ,to my life ..
but I still have a time to break a silence ..

when you love someone ,just be brave to say that you want him to be with you ..
when you hold your love ,don't ever let it go ,or you will loose your chance to make your dreams come true ..

I used to hide and watch you from a distance ..
and I knew you realized ,I was looking for a time to get closer at least to say "hallo"
and I can't stay to wait your love is coming to my life ..
and I never thought that I'm so strong ..
I stuck on you and wait so long ..
but when love comes it can be wrong ..
don't ever give up ,just try and try to get that you want ..
cause love will find the way ..

2 komentar: